Welcome Readers to our Featured Author Blog tour for:
Author of her second release: Abandoned Property.
Get your copy, click here.
Rating: Not yet rated.
Published: June 09, 2013
Words: 92,516 (approximate)
Kai Mann is the author of 30 Day Notice and her newly published book Abandoned Property. She is an independent contract writer for Examiner.com as Detroit’s Best Friend Examiner, a member of the Motown Writers Network, and a contributor to the online poetry community. Kai’s purpose is to inspire thoughts pertaining to the themes of love, friendship, self-love, and self-progression.
About Abandoned Property
These characters all have something in common; they’ve been abandoned.
Even though their issues of abandonment stem from some of the same situations, how they play out is different in nature.
Will they go to the extreme opposite to ensure that the cycle ends with them? Or will they realize the blessings in being abandoned by people who never knew how to care for them in the first place?
Get your copy, click here.
FOLLOW THE AUTHOR ON HER BLOG TOUR!
Starting July 8th all over the #MotownLit Network, we’re going to feature Kai Mann and her wonderful book. Continue reading →
MWN’s 1st Blog Tour w/author,Chris Lee @LifePathLLC!! From Frustration to Fulfillment #FF2F #michlit #blogtour #mwn
Yes! Starting from July, Motown Writers Network is hosting authors for book tours. Detroiter, Chris Lee is our first author to join us and support our Michigan Literary Network endeavor!
Each Day until the end of the tour, Chris Lee will be featured on one of our blogs, posted in our facebook group, facebook pages and facebook book club, along with being tweeted by founder of Motown Writers Network, Sylvia Hubbard on his blog journey.
Now this is no small feat because we have specific blogs as you can see below and Chris had to write around the criteria’s of each blog and be able to showcase his book and story around those criteria’s at the same time!
It was wonderful to read each post and I hope you enjoy them! At the end of the blog tour, join us back here after you’ve commented on each blog to enter a chance to win an amazon kindle copy of From Frustration to Fulfillment.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Motown Writers | Michigan Literary Network
Off Site Network Pages
Like Our Facebook Pages!
- Hockey great Gordie Howe to release book in October #motownlit #michlit
- Authors & Book Bloggers on Instagram via @jfBookman
- April 7 - Self-Publishing Panel Royal Oak Library - RSVP required via
- Download Your Next eBook from the @DetroitLibrary
- .@CityTalkMag Announcement: Casting Call by @HIDPfilms March29 Metro #Detroit
- TWO GENERATIONS OF POETIC COOL CD RELEASE MARCH 29, 2014 3pm via @onesinglerose #MotownLit
- Help local #MotownLit Author, Yusef Bunchy Shakur (@Z8YBS) on his new endeavor! Plz donate &share w/others #michlit
- Live #Storytelling Event Showcase Social Justice Stories March 21st #Detroit
- O/T: Motor City Connect: #313DLove event on March 13 frm @terrybean #networking
- Meetup update: #MotownWriters Group Monthly topic: Selling/Promoting Yr Ebook March8th(today) 10am-Noon
- The Secret Society Of Twisted Storytellers Presents "SOCIAL JUSTICE" Friday, March 21, 2014 @CHWMAAH #Detroit
- Fifth Annual @DaytonBookExpo Save the Date May 3rd
- o/t: Metro #Detroit Event: 6th Annual I'm Every Woman Expo by Eloquets Event Enterprise March 15th
- o/t: JOIN US AT #REDCARPETBASH w/@habitatdetroit #support #detroit #causes #purpose #oscars
- .@TheCarrCenter Saturday Arts Academy Winter Term Opening Postponed!
- #MichLit Event: Finding My Way Home Feb15 Royal Oak Library
- EVENT: Jan15DRIVEN IV - Book Unveiling & Reception | The Garden Theater #Detroit Frm @michron wsg @andersonanthony
- Today: #MotownWriters w/@MonicaMJones Topic:Momentum for your Muse Jan11th 10am B&N #Detroit #motownlit
- NWUsletter Jan, 2014 - Looking Forward #NWUDetroit #michlit #motownlit #mwn
Help & Donate
- New Release Review: His Substitute Wife…My Sister by Sylvia Hubbard
- Someone is Telling me a Story
- Character Profile of Parker from His Substitute Wife . . . My Sister, by Sylvia Hubbard
- “A Social Frenzy Blog Tour Stop for~ Author: Sylvia Hubbard And Her Book,”His Substitute Wife…My Sister” & Fabulosity Reads Book Tours”!
- Save the Date: Love, Romance & Intrigue… in #Detroit June 21, 2014 #book #event #networking #motownlit
Nat’l Writers Union
Search This Site
|Nicholas C. Rossis on A-Z Guide: How both my books r…|
|Motown Writer’… on Motown Writers Network Feature…|
|Romance Novel Book C… on MotownWriters Author Feature:…|
- COMING SOON TO PNR: Kristin Dawn-Dumas talks about new play, Walk Tall - Originally posted on Push Nevahda... tmblr.co/Z7W33t1DIwE8S 1 hour ago
- regram shanook99 instagram.com/p/m5H_r9yy4_/ 2 hours ago
- RT @mimarketer: 5 must-dos on Twitter for every entrepreneur. ow.ly/vSg4I 2 hours ago
- RT @JaneFriedman: Why are #romance authors better at marketing and promotion? ow.ly/vSjg2 [my latest post - Smart Set] 2 hours ago
- RT @RorieCotterill: Everything is going to be okay. Maybe not right now, or tomorrow. But eventully it will be ok. 2 hours ago
- Auburn Hills Writers Group Meeting!! February 5, 2013Motown Writers Meetup Group Writing exercises, discussion, networking and critique every 3rd Thursday at 6:30 at the Auburn Hills Library. Auburn Hills, MI 48326 - USA Thursday, April 17 at 6:30 PM Attending: 3 Details: http://www.meetup.com/michiganliterarynetwork/events/176683472/
- ACW Christian Coffee House Poetry Night April 1, 2014Motown Writers Meetup Group The American Christian Writers Detroit Celebrate National Poetry Month with a mini-workshop and open mic performances by local inspirational and motivational poets. $5.00 Registration required for performers Refreshments available for a nominal fee. Detroit, MI 48219 - USA Thursday, April 24 at 6:30 PM Attending: 7 Details: http:/ […]
- Motown Writers Meetup Group Monthly Meetup June 30, 2011Motown Writers Meetup Group (Please forward this to a friend and bring several friends with you.) See ya Sat and please bring a donation to help us out. Also bring your literary challenges, new books to announce and achievements. Networking is key to our survival as writers and authors! This is your chance to learn, network and connect! Detroit, MI 48202 - U […]
- #MotownWriters Monthly January 4, 2014Motown Writers Meetup Group This is the Detroit Motown Writers Meetup where special guest speakers talk about their literary journey, we share our challenges and struggles and we help each other.Want to announce an event? Want to share your book struggles?Want to announce your book's birth?Got a question! Come in! Join us!Donations are asked, but donati […]
- Nandi's Knowledge Cafe Open Mic Poetry July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 21:00:00 EDT Duration: 10800 Where: 12511 Woodward off of Glendale, in Highland Park Event Status: confirmed Event Description: w/ Torreano Resean Harrison contact https://www.facebook.com/Caesar.Torreano
- Always Brewing Detroit July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 18:30:00 EDT Duration: 9000 Where: 19180 Grand River Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48223 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Open Mic tonight and every Thursday Always Brewing Detroit! Sign-up starts at 6:30pm, performances start at 7pm. Come and bring a friend! This is an open mic for poets, storytellers, singers/song […]
- Banned Book Week via @OMGFacts July 6, 2013When: Sun Sep 22, 2013 to Sat Sep 28, 2013 Where: EVERYWHERE Event Status: confirmed Event Description: The last week in September is designated as Banned Books Week in honor of great authors that have been challenged by various institutions
- Pen, Pitch, Publish, Profit! April 2, 2013When: Sat May 4, 2013 11am to 4pm EDT Where: 6 Depot Square - Montclair, 07042 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: For details, link here: http://penpitchpublishprofit.eventbrite.com
- Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DAB) January 21, 2011When: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10am to 12pm ESTReplaces event originally scheduled for: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10am Where: Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History - Detroit, MI Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DABS) meets at Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History on the 4th Saturday of each m […]
- Group wall post by Jayne Marie SmithJayne Marie Smith posted an event on Motown Writers Network's wall: We're making our city safer. Come out and support DENIM DAY DETROIT as we raise awareness and funds for Detroit's 11,000 neglected rape kits. (1,600 kits have been processed so far and 100 serial rapists have been ID'd. Let's get the rest of them off the streets!) It […]
- Support Reporters without BordersEvery year, some 500 journalists are arrested, 1000 assaulted or threatened, and over 500 media outlets censored. Freedom of information is the foundation of any democracy. Yet almost half of the world’s population is still denied it. Support Reporters without Borders. (This is a promoted post on an unregistered Wallflux-feed)
- Video: HOW TO USE READERS BOOKSBolade Omo Niaja posted a video on Motown Writers Network's wall: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=706017356108228
- Link: B.A.D.4 (Bad Ass Dame)Strawberrie Hooper posted a link to Motown Writers Network's wall: ***** NEW RELEASE***** It's Only $0.99 Grab your copy today!!! B.A.D.4 (Bad Ass Dame) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JPW0540
- Link: Thou Shall Not SinSharon Carter posted a link to Motown Writers Network's wall: Jamal, a faithful Pastor over his flock is faced with a Ten Commandment, “Thou shall not kill”. The mighty man of valor’s faith is tested by the corruption of his beloved wife; First Lady Tina Baldwin. The measures of a brawling woman and sacred mysteries of betrayal, makes h...
Writer’s Must Have Resources
Synergy Energy: How to Use the Power of Partnerships to Market Your Book, Grow Your Business, and Brand Your Ministry
Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual, Volume 2: How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book
Do you have a writer's resource must have? Contact Us!
see more links and partners | click here