Posts Tagged With: Internet Marketing
Want More Book Sales? Leverage through @23Exchange | Book Covers, Digital Marketing Services & more #motownlit #mwn
Make your next book promotion a huge success by leveraging today’s technology. 23 Exchange can help you build a professional image and sell more books with our proven graphic design and digital marketing services – at prices that won’t break the bank.
Your style is your lifeblood. So, we can help you create a strong brand image that will help you stand out from the other authors. You’ve spent a lot of time writing your book. Let us help you get your “baby” out into the world through social media campaigns.
Services We Provide:
- Book Cover Designs
- Interior Design
- Websites for Author
- Blogs & Social Media Marketing
Let’s get your book moving! Call us at 734-502-9219 to schedule your FREE consultation.
Published: April 12, 2009
Words: 18437 (approximate)
A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet. With over 1000+ websites, tips and more to help you become a success and spreading the word about your product and services.
Available e-book reading formats
|Online Reading (HTML, good for sampling in web browser)||View|
|Kindle (.mobi for Kindle devices and Kindle apps)||Download|
|Epub (Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, others)||Download|
|PDF (good for reading on PC, or for home printing)||Download|
|LRF (Use only for older model Sony Readers that don’t support .epub)||Download|
|Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices)||Download|
Writers are master story tellers. We take lessons and experiences; add characters, plots, antagonists and protagonists to the mix to produce products for customers all over the world to buy. But why does social media appear to be so problematic among authors?
The quick answer to this million dollar question is; just like a writer sends their transcript to an editor to check it for grammatical errors and make sure the story flows, they should also consult a social media strategist to help them develop an on-line communication plan (a script) that works for them.
After the social media plan has been established, character disassociation or roleplaying is an excellent tool for authors as they move into their role as best-selling author. Once you establish you are an award winning or best-selling author, you can determine what you really want to say to the world.
Register today for the Upgrade Business Boot Camp November 14-16 from 6p – 9p
The first day of the boot camp is free to the first 10 authors to register on-line. Get to know a social media coach and technology consultant that cares about you and your literary projects.
Motown Writers | Michigan Literary Network
Off Site Network Pages
Like Our Facebook Pages!
- Fifth Annual @DaytonBookExpo Save the Date May 3rd
- o/t: Metro #Detroit Event: 6th Annual I'm Every Woman Expo by Eloquets Event Enterprise March 15th
- o/t: JOIN US AT #REDCARPETBASH w/@habitatdetroit #support #detroit #causes #purpose #oscars
- .@TheCarrCenter Saturday Arts Academy Winter Term Opening Postponed!
- #MichLit Event: Finding My Way Home Feb15 Royal Oak Library
- EVENT: Jan15DRIVEN IV - Book Unveiling & Reception | The Garden Theater #Detroit Frm @michron wsg @andersonanthony
- Today: #MotownWriters w/@MonicaMJones Topic:Momentum for your Muse Jan11th 10am B&N #Detroit #motownlit
- NWUsletter Jan, 2014 - Looking Forward #NWUDetroit #michlit #motownlit #mwn
- Holiday Literary Gathering; Bring a Gift-Take a Gift Dec14 B&N #Detroit All Readers/Writers Invited
- GRANT WRITING WORKSHOP #Detroit Jan 2014 register early with forms
- For Immediate Release: Live Storytelling Event Showcases Human Spirit Stories #SecretStoryTellers
- Great Holiday Gift for a special child: Rose & the Enchanted Seven by @batchelordavis #children #fantasy #motownlit #michlit #mwn
- Author, Dawne Prochilo @goldendawne1 offers December Writing & Marketing Courses in Troy, Michigan #michlit. RSVP now
- Fwd: FW: Can Book Clubs Thrive in the Digital Age? via @mashables
- Author Jim Ziolowski at @DetroitLibrary, Thurs. Dec. 5! per BookBeat #Michigan #Bookstore #michlit #booksigning
- Free Saturday Event News frm Nat'l Inspiration Role Models Month #NIRMM #Detroit
- .@theWrightMuseum Weekly Update Nov 18-24 #Detroit Events
- Metro #Detroit Readers, book lovers, librarians, book groups and bookworms #MotownLit Nov 8-9
- How to Write a Good Book in 30 Days VIA @jfbookman
Help & Donate
- New #DeceptiveNights Cover @AmazonKindle & #Smashwords #amReading $0.99 “Old Fashion #Romance w/a Twist.” #Bestseller
- New Review for #HisSubstituteWife…My Sister “…brace yourselves for an emotional roller-coaster ride” #amreading
- Reader’s Question Answered, Writing Schedules, updates on Works in Progress #WIP #AmWriting #SylLit
- Thx #SneakReaders for making #Betrayed #22 BestSeller in AA Erotic Fiction @AmazonKindle
- Sylvia’s Literary BlogSpot Sign up for the 3:1 Blog Tour: #HisSubstituteWife…my sister Hosted by @FabulosityReads
Nat’l Writers Union
Search This Site
|Carolyn Huff on 26th Anniversary Marygrove Con…|
|Cathy Ventura on #MichLit Spotlight: Kim Kelsey…|
|Gewanda on #MichLit Spotlight: Kim Kelsey…|
- Michigan Literary Network - Mar 12,2014
- REPodcast: #MichLit Radio w/book industry expert @Porter_Anderson - Mar 05,2014
- #MichLit wsg @DetwkgWriters #AWritersWorth & More - Feb 26,2014
- #MichLit Walter OBryant & Joe Ponepinto - Feb 19,2014
- Michigan Literary Network - Feb 12,2014
- #MichLit Pamela Hilliard Owens @wirfy, An Author's Friend #amediting #amwriting - Feb 05,2014
- #MichLit w/@parkerRomance & @amonyet_ent #motownlit - Jan 29,2014
- Celebrate #eBooksweek @ #Smashwords & fill yr reader w/books frm my collection bit.ly/smashhub lots of #FREE books avail 2 hours ago
- #Detroit Event: Copyright 101 w/@REfreshDetroit March 12th 630pm wp.me/po7CM-3hS fb.me/1hzyU2Rj5 4 hours ago
- The mind of a writer can be a truly terrible thing... on a good day Robert DeNiro #Oscars 2014 #amwriting 4 hours ago
- I seriously forget how stupid funny this movie was #nowWatching Robin Hood: Men In Tights amazon.com/dp/B000I9UA1C/… via @amazon 4 hours ago
- 1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease. @UberFacts 4 hours ago
- #MotownWriters Monthly January 4, 2014Motown Writers Meetup Group This is the Detroit Motown Writers Meetup where special guest speakers talk about their literary journey, we share our challenges and struggles and we help each other. Want to announce an event? Want to share your book struggles? Want to announce your book's birth? Got a question! Come in! Join us! Donations are asked, but do […]
- Motown Writers Meetup Group Monthly Meetup June 30, 2011Motown Writers Meetup Group (Please forward this to a friend and bring several friends with you.) See ya Sat and please bring a donation to help us out. Also bring your literary challenges, new books to announce and achievements. Networking is key to our survival as writers and authors! This is your chance to learn, network and connect! Detroit, MI 48202 - U […]
- Antony and Cleopatra by @ShakespeareInDetroit January 6, 2014Motown Writers Meetup Group SiD desires to explore unique ways of creating and presenting theater in a city -- that in our opinion -- needs art now more than ever. "Antony and Cleopatra" is the first expression of that desire -- theater that is not married to the traditional idea of doing a play in a theater. Instead, immersive performance art that […]
- Freelance Marketplace Writers' Group February 17, 2012Motown Writers Meetup Group This Rochester based group is open to all new, working, and published writers, photographers, and illustrators. All genres welcome and free to attend. We are NOT a critique group - we discuss the business of writing. Topics and guests - we meet the third Tuesday of the month - come once, once in a while, or every time! Rochester H […]
- Nandi's Knowledge Cafe Open Mic Poetry July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 21:00:00 EDT Duration: 10800 Where: 12511 Woodward off of Glendale, in Highland Park Event Status: confirmed Event Description: w/ Torreano Resean Harrison contact https://www.facebook.com/Caesar.Torreano
- Always Brewing Detroit July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 18:30:00 EDT Duration: 9000 Where: 19180 Grand River Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48223 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Open Mic tonight and every Thursday Always Brewing Detroit! Sign-up starts at 6:30pm, performances start at 7pm. Come and bring a friend! This is an open mic for poets, storytellers, singers/song […]
- Banned Book Week via @OMGFacts July 6, 2013When: Sun 22 Sep 2013 to Sat 28 Sep 2013 Where: EVERYWHERE Event Status: confirmed Event Description: The last week in September is designated as Banned Books Week in honor of great authors that have been challenged by various institutions
- Pen, Pitch, Publish, Profit! April 2, 2013When: Sat 4 May 2013 11:00 to 16:00 EDT Where: 6 Depot Square - Montclair, 07042 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: For details, link here: http://penpitchpublishprofit.eventbrite.com
- Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DAB) January 21, 2011When: Sat 15 Dec 2012 10:00 to 12:00 ESTReplaces event originally scheduled for: Sat 22 Dec 2012 10:00 Where: Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History - Detroit, MI Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DABS) meets at Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History on the 4th Saturday of each […]
- Photo: Timeline PhotosSharon Carter posted a photo on Motown Writers Network's wall.
- Group wall post by Lisa Borders MuhammadLisa Borders Muhammad wrote on Motown Writers Network's wall: *** ONE CLICK WOUNDED LOVE BY PHOENIX RAYNE TODAY *** It appears that Cricket and Jyme have it all together now. They have a house, serenity, safety…a normal life. But something always seems to take Cricket back to her past…sometimes, her future requires it. http://amzn.to/1fjSZSW
- Group wall post by RonSher BrooksRonSher Brooks posted a photo on Motown Writers Network's wall: I would like to personally invite you to my play "Before I Let Go" April 5th at the Northwest Activity Center. I am having two shows that day at 3 & 7pm. Group rates are available too. Visit http://BILG.Eventbrite.com for more ticket, vendor, and sponsor information. Hope to s […]
- Group wall post by Alretha ThomasAlretha Thomas posted a photo on Motown Writers Network's wall: "FOUR LADIES ONLY." Once you pick the book up you won't be able to put it down. Get your copy today and find out why. Available on Amazon. Kindle is just $3.99. All 5 Star Reviews on Amazon.
- Group wall post by Johnna Jojo CollierJohnna Jojo Collier wrote on Motown Writers Network's wall: Need a great weekend read?? Take your pick, and enjoy!! Follow the links: http://www.amazon.com/Jai-Ellis/e/B008IYRB7A http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/jai-ellis?store=allproducts&keyword=jai+ellis
Writer’s Must Have Resources
Synergy Energy: How to Use the Power of Partnerships to Market Your Book, Grow Your Business, and Brand Your Ministry
Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual, Volume 2: How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book
Do you have a writer's resource must have? Contact Us!
see more links and partners | click here