Posts Tagged With: Internet Marketing
Want More Book Sales? Leverage through @23Exchange | Book Covers, Digital Marketing Services & more #motownlit #mwn
Make your next book promotion a huge success by leveraging today’s technology. 23 Exchange can help you build a professional image and sell more books with our proven graphic design and digital marketing services – at prices that won’t break the bank.
Your style is your lifeblood. So, we can help you create a strong brand image that will help you stand out from the other authors. You’ve spent a lot of time writing your book. Let us help you get your “baby” out into the world through social media campaigns.
Services We Provide:
- Book Cover Designs
- Interior Design
- Websites for Author
- Blogs & Social Media Marketing
Let’s get your book moving! Call us at 734-502-9219 to schedule your FREE consultation.
Published: April 12, 2009
Words: 18437 (approximate)
A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet. With over 1000+ websites, tips and more to help you become a success and spreading the word about your product and services.
Available e-book reading formats
|Online Reading (HTML, good for sampling in web browser)||View|
|Kindle (.mobi for Kindle devices and Kindle apps)||Download|
|Epub (Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, others)||Download|
|PDF (good for reading on PC, or for home printing)||Download|
|LRF (Use only for older model Sony Readers that don’t support .epub)||Download|
|Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices)||Download|
Writers are master story tellers. We take lessons and experiences; add characters, plots, antagonists and protagonists to the mix to produce products for customers all over the world to buy. But why does social media appear to be so problematic among authors?
The quick answer to this million dollar question is; just like a writer sends their transcript to an editor to check it for grammatical errors and make sure the story flows, they should also consult a social media strategist to help them develop an on-line communication plan (a script) that works for them.
After the social media plan has been established, character disassociation or roleplaying is an excellent tool for authors as they move into their role as best-selling author. Once you establish you are an award winning or best-selling author, you can determine what you really want to say to the world.
Register today for the Upgrade Business Boot Camp November 14-16 from 6p – 9p
The first day of the boot camp is free to the first 10 authors to register on-line. Get to know a social media coach and technology consultant that cares about you and your literary projects.
Motown Writers | Michigan Literary Network
Off Site Network Pages
Like Our Facebook Pages!
- Hockey great Gordie Howe to release book in October #motownlit #michlit
- Authors & Book Bloggers on Instagram via @jfBookman
- April 7 - Self-Publishing Panel Royal Oak Library - RSVP required via
- Download Your Next eBook from the @DetroitLibrary
- .@CityTalkMag Announcement: Casting Call by @HIDPfilms March29 Metro #Detroit
- TWO GENERATIONS OF POETIC COOL CD RELEASE MARCH 29, 2014 3pm via @onesinglerose #MotownLit
- Help local #MotownLit Author, Yusef Bunchy Shakur (@Z8YBS) on his new endeavor! Plz donate &share w/others #michlit
- Live #Storytelling Event Showcase Social Justice Stories March 21st #Detroit
- O/T: Motor City Connect: #313DLove event on March 13 frm @terrybean #networking
- Meetup update: #MotownWriters Group Monthly topic: Selling/Promoting Yr Ebook March8th(today) 10am-Noon
- The Secret Society Of Twisted Storytellers Presents "SOCIAL JUSTICE" Friday, March 21, 2014 @CHWMAAH #Detroit
- Fifth Annual @DaytonBookExpo Save the Date May 3rd
- o/t: Metro #Detroit Event: 6th Annual I'm Every Woman Expo by Eloquets Event Enterprise March 15th
- o/t: JOIN US AT #REDCARPETBASH w/@habitatdetroit #support #detroit #causes #purpose #oscars
- .@TheCarrCenter Saturday Arts Academy Winter Term Opening Postponed!
- #MichLit Event: Finding My Way Home Feb15 Royal Oak Library
- EVENT: Jan15DRIVEN IV - Book Unveiling & Reception | The Garden Theater #Detroit Frm @michron wsg @andersonanthony
- Today: #MotownWriters w/@MonicaMJones Topic:Momentum for your Muse Jan11th 10am B&N #Detroit #motownlit
- NWUsletter Jan, 2014 - Looking Forward #NWUDetroit #michlit #motownlit #mwn
Help & Donate
- New Release Review: His Substitute Wife…My Sister by Sylvia Hubbard
- Someone is Telling me a Story
- Character Profile of Parker from His Substitute Wife . . . My Sister, by Sylvia Hubbard
- “A Social Frenzy Blog Tour Stop for~ Author: Sylvia Hubbard And Her Book,”His Substitute Wife…My Sister” & Fabulosity Reads Book Tours”!
- Save the Date: Love, Romance & Intrigue… in #Detroit June 21, 2014 #book #event #networking #motownlit
Nat’l Writers Union
Search This Site
|Nicholas C. Rossis on A-Z Guide: How both my books r…|
|Motown Writer’… on Motown Writers Network Feature…|
|Romance Novel Book C… on MotownWriters Author Feature:…|
- COMING SOON TO PNR: Kristin Dawn-Dumas talks about new play, Walk Tall - Originally posted on Push Nevahda... tmblr.co/Z7W33t1DIwE8S 1 hour ago
- regram shanook99 instagram.com/p/m5H_r9yy4_/ 2 hours ago
- RT @mimarketer: 5 must-dos on Twitter for every entrepreneur. ow.ly/vSg4I 2 hours ago
- RT @JaneFriedman: Why are #romance authors better at marketing and promotion? ow.ly/vSjg2 [my latest post - Smart Set] 2 hours ago
- RT @RorieCotterill: Everything is going to be okay. Maybe not right now, or tomorrow. But eventully it will be ok. 2 hours ago
- Auburn Hills Writers Group Meeting!! February 5, 2013Motown Writers Meetup Group Writing exercises, discussion, networking and critique every 3rd Thursday at 6:30 at the Auburn Hills Library. Auburn Hills, MI 48326 - USA Thursday, April 17 at 6:30 PM Attending: 3 Details: http://www.meetup.com/michiganliterarynetwork/events/176683472/
- ACW Christian Coffee House Poetry Night April 1, 2014Motown Writers Meetup Group The American Christian Writers Detroit Celebrate National Poetry Month with a mini-workshop and open mic performances by local inspirational and motivational poets. $5.00 Registration required for performers Refreshments available for a nominal fee. Detroit, MI 48219 - USA Thursday, April 24 at 6:30 PM Attending: 7 Details: http:/ […]
- Motown Writers Meetup Group Monthly Meetup June 30, 2011Motown Writers Meetup Group (Please forward this to a friend and bring several friends with you.) See ya Sat and please bring a donation to help us out. Also bring your literary challenges, new books to announce and achievements. Networking is key to our survival as writers and authors! This is your chance to learn, network and connect! Detroit, MI 48202 - U […]
- #MotownWriters Monthly January 4, 2014Motown Writers Meetup Group This is the Detroit Motown Writers Meetup where special guest speakers talk about their literary journey, we share our challenges and struggles and we help each other.Want to announce an event? Want to share your book struggles?Want to announce your book's birth?Got a question! Come in! Join us!Donations are asked, but donati […]
- Nandi's Knowledge Cafe Open Mic Poetry July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 21:00:00 EDT Duration: 10800 Where: 12511 Woodward off of Glendale, in Highland Park Event Status: confirmed Event Description: w/ Torreano Resean Harrison contact https://www.facebook.com/Caesar.Torreano
- Always Brewing Detroit July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 18:30:00 EDT Duration: 9000 Where: 19180 Grand River Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48223 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Open Mic tonight and every Thursday Always Brewing Detroit! Sign-up starts at 6:30pm, performances start at 7pm. Come and bring a friend! This is an open mic for poets, storytellers, singers/song […]
- Banned Book Week via @OMGFacts July 6, 2013When: Sun 22 Sep 2013 to Sat 28 Sep 2013 Where: EVERYWHERE Event Status: confirmed Event Description: The last week in September is designated as Banned Books Week in honor of great authors that have been challenged by various institutions
- Pen, Pitch, Publish, Profit! April 2, 2013When: Sat 4 May 2013 11:00 to 16:00 EDT Where: 6 Depot Square - Montclair, 07042 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: For details, link here: http://penpitchpublishprofit.eventbrite.com
- Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DAB) January 21, 2011When: Sat 15 Dec 2012 10:00 to 12:00 ESTReplaces event originally scheduled for: Sat 22 Dec 2012 10:00 Where: Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History - Detroit, MI Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DABS) meets at Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History on the 4th Saturday of each […]
- Group wall post by Jayne Marie SmithJayne Marie Smith posted an event on Motown Writers Network's wall: We're making our city safer. Come out and support DENIM DAY DETROIT as we raise awareness and funds for Detroit's 11,000 neglected rape kits. (1,600 kits have been processed so far and 100 serial rapists have been ID'd. Let's get the rest of them off the streets!) It […]
- Support Reporters without BordersEvery year, some 500 journalists are arrested, 1000 assaulted or threatened, and over 500 media outlets censored. Freedom of information is the foundation of any democracy. Yet almost half of the world’s population is still denied it. Support Reporters without Borders. (This is a promoted post on an unregistered Wallflux-feed)
- Video: HOW TO USE READERS BOOKSBolade Omo Niaja posted a video on Motown Writers Network's wall: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=706017356108228
- Link: B.A.D.4 (Bad Ass Dame)Strawberrie Hooper posted a link to Motown Writers Network's wall: ***** NEW RELEASE***** It's Only $0.99 Grab your copy today!!! B.A.D.4 (Bad Ass Dame) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JPW0540
- Link: Thou Shall Not SinSharon Carter posted a link to Motown Writers Network's wall: Jamal, a faithful Pastor over his flock is faced with a Ten Commandment, “Thou shall not kill”. The mighty man of valor’s faith is tested by the corruption of his beloved wife; First Lady Tina Baldwin. The measures of a brawling woman and sacred mysteries of betrayal, makes h...
Writer’s Must Have Resources
Synergy Energy: How to Use the Power of Partnerships to Market Your Book, Grow Your Business, and Brand Your Ministry
Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual, Volume 2: How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book
Do you have a writer's resource must have? Contact Us!
see more links and partners | click here