Posts Tagged With: Pam Perry
Social Media Training& Instruction w/@Pam Perry, PR Coach & Social Media Strategist #mwn various dates
You will get PERSONALIZED Social Media training and instruction in the privacy of YOUR own home/office. During three one-hour classes where you will learn:
- How to Brand Your Business, Book or Ministry Online
- How to Create an Online Following that Creates Buzz
- Which Social Media Channels YOU should use
- How to Find & Build your “TRIBE” and Create Customer Evangelists
- How to Get on the First Page of Google
- What are Keywords and How Use them
- How to create a video fast and free and upload to Youtube
- How to set up a blog and frequently update it easily
- Social Media Power Tools & Techniques ongoing success
You will learn to be proficient using Social Networking sites like LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook as well as email marketing and blogs.
People will be talking about your business online. Should you ignore what they say, or join the conversation? In these three (1 hour) PRIVATE online screen-sharingsessions, Pam Perry will show you the most effective strategies for engaging your prospects, customers, and even your detractors online using social media.
You will get a recording of the session and a ebook so you can over it after the training.
Listen, if you can turn on a computer, this training can easily teach you the rest!
Save Your Exclusive Spot To Get the Most from Your Social Networking!
After you pay, you will receive an email within 24 hours where we will work out the schedule of the three (3) one hour sessions at your conveniece. You just need a computer to “screen share.”
I’ll be YOUR Coach and walk you thru every step until you “get it.”
- Pam Perry (www.pamperrypr.com)
For “done for you” programs see http://socialmediapr.eventbrite.com
Pam Perry PR
Ministry Marketing Solutions Inc., founded in 2000, is an online branding and social media agency that provides services for best-selling authors, nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs. For more information, http://www.ministrymarketingsolutions.com.
- About Pam Perry -
Pam Perry, who won a national contest as the Savviest in the Social Media in 2010, was featured in an article on social media in BlackEnterprise.com and is one Detroit’s top 100 Tweeters. She is a “social media evangelist” determined to convert others into “believers” in blogging, podcasting, tweeting and online branding. Her hub online is: http://www.PamPerryPR.com. Find out more at Pam Perry Social Media Marketing Maven Sites
The Ultimate “Get Out There” Kit For Authors
Pam Perry Presents:
Get Out There Kit: PR 2.0 & Platform Building Bootcamp in a Box
Pam Perry is a PR Pro and award-winning PR coach with over 20 years experience in public relations. She created this product to help you cut through the publicity maze, “master the media” and successfully market your message. This “Get Out There” Kit is Pam Perry’s live 4 week Author Bootcamp that has been packaged into an inexpensive home study course which is now available for instant download.
As an Author, You’ll Learn Insider’s Strategies and Secrets, Such As:
- The elements of a strong publicity plan and what makes a book a best-seller * How to create a “killer” media kit that grabs attention and gets results
- The publicity process and how to master media interviews
- How to win radio, TV, newspaper, magazine and/or internet media interviews
- The Internet – key PR hubs, paid advertising and free publicity
- Print Publications and creative ad strategies that sell books
- PR Web 2.0 Strategies & the tools of the trade in the literary world
- How to tap into social media and other new media to build a tribe
- How to Master Social Media in just minutes a day
- How to build a powerful platform to build authority, trust and credibility
Download This Course Now To Receive:
- 4 mp3 audio lessons (over 4 hours worth of training from Pam Perry)
- 4 confidential pdf documents consisting of lesson notes, a full list of media & publishing contacts, sample press kits, Checklists, and more!
- Bonus Sample Speaker Kit
- Bonus Flow Chart
- Bonus mp3 audio lesson
Listen, if you’re serious about becoming a best-selling author, increasing speaking engagements, or you want to get your message heard without spending thousands on a publicist or hundreds on live coaching, then this is your best (and most affordable) way to quickly get the training and resources you need.
Download Now for Only $97
Click “Download Now” to submit your payment and be taken to the product download area.
- Authors & Publishers: How to make a media kit Part 1 (chazzwrites.com)
- Authors & Publishers: How to Make a Media Kit Part 2 (allthatchazz.com)
- Create a Press Kit That Stands Out! (wetzel2.wordpress.com)
Motown Writers | Michigan Literary Network
Off Site Network Pages
Like Our Facebook Pages!
- 11th Annual Motown Literary Meet & Greet B&N WSU Aug 9th #motownlit
- Social Media for authors Aug 2nd Workshop hosted by @DetWkgWriters Space still avail #motownlit
- Fwd: WRITE FOR CHICKEN SOUP - NEW TOPICS
- Fwd: Call for Authors and Sponsors for the Dayton Book Expo Author Pavilion at Dayton Women's Fair
- [The-Detroit-Renegade-Filmmakers] SNL's Film Unit Editor's editing workshop July 25th
- He's Scared, She's Scared Updated Press Release June 17th Detroit Event #motownlit #michlit
- Save the Date: Love, Romance &Intrigue...BOOK LAUNCH in #Detroit June 21 #book #event #networking #motownlit
- He's Scared, She's Scared Updated Press Release June 17th Detroit Event #motownlit #michlit
- Monday Motivation UrbanNation Radio w/ @MonicaMJones wsg @SylviaHubbard June 9th Tune In!
- #MotownWriters w/@MonicaMJones Topic:Momentum for your Muse 5/10 WSU B&N #detroit
- Detroit Native to Host Book Signing at Arab American National Museum Saturday, April 26, 2014
- My book marketing experiment by spending $10 on @Fiverr.com Leave a comment
- Hockey great Gordie Howe to release book in October #motownlit #michlit
- Authors & Book Bloggers on Instagram via @jfBookman
- April 7 - Self-Publishing Panel Royal Oak Library - RSVP required via
- Download Your Next eBook from the @DetroitLibrary
- .@CityTalkMag Announcement: Casting Call by @HIDPfilms March29 Metro #Detroit
- TWO GENERATIONS OF POETIC COOL CD RELEASE MARCH 29, 2014 3pm via @onesinglerose #MotownLit
- Help local #MotownLit Author, Yusef Bunchy Shakur (@Z8YBS) on his new endeavor! Plz donate &share w/others #michlit
- Live #Storytelling Event Showcase Social Justice Stories March 21st #Detroit
Help & Donate
- New Reader Review & Reader Comment… #BlackFamilySeries “…so impress w/yr writing. I am now addicted.”
- Coming Soon frm The Literary World of @SylviaHubbard1… #amwriting
- Watch Now! A #LittleBitOfSin #BookTrailer… #amreading
- Coming Soon… #TwoWaysToPleasure… #amwriting… Update on writing for #SylLit
- FINISHED! A #LittleBitOfSin… Now available Books One, Two & Three! Enjoy! #amreading
Nat’l Writers Union
Search This Site
|hollaifyouhearme on The Ebook Lady|
|ravennewcastle on #MotownWriters w/@MonicaMJones…|
|Parts of An EBook -… on The Ebook Lady|
- Want the continuation of #BoomBoomBoom? amzn.to/1pcI4QG #urban #ConSensual #StickySecrets only $3.33 19 minutes ago
- When crazy is all you know, how can u find love in a normal world? amzn.to/1tiNNoW http://t.co/H1aGED5zGk 54 minutes ago
- Have you heard ‘How 2 Meet & Marry In 24 Hours’ by Sylvia Hubbard on #SoundCloud? bit.ly/1tge3Az 3 hours ago
- Storytelling & Nonprofit Marketing: @InvisiblePeople Talks to @marketingprofs [Podcast] bit.ly/1oSdKva I ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 hours ago
- @Your Kindle is hungry. Feed it a feast! amzn.to/1tgdYwH #suspense #romance #Books amzn.to/1tgdYwI 8 hours ago
- Auburn Hills Writers Group Meeting!! February 5, 2013Motown Writers Meetup Group Writing exercises, discussion, networking and critique every 3rd Thursday at 6:30 at the Auburn Hills Library. Auburn Hills, MI 48326 - USA Thursday, August 21 at 6:30 PM Attending: 2 Details: http://www.meetup.com/michiganliterarynetwork/events/198454512/
- #MotownWriters Monthly January 4, 2014Motown Writers Meetup Group This is the Detroit Motown Writers Meetup where special guest speakers talk about their literary journey, we share our challenges and struggles and we help each other. Want to announce an event? Want to share your book struggles? Want to announce your book's birth? Got a question! Come in! Join us! Donations are asked, but do […]
- Motown Writers Meetup Group Monthly Meetup June 30, 2011Motown Writers Meetup Group (Please forward this to a friend and bring several friends with you.) See ya Sat and please bring a donation to help us out. Also bring your literary challenges, new books to announce and achievements. Networking is key to our survival as writers and authors! This is your chance to learn, network and connect! Detroit, MI 48202 - U […]
- Freelance Marketplace Writers' Group February 17, 2012Motown Writers Meetup Group This Rochester based group is open to all new, working, and published writers, photographers, and illustrators. All genres welcome and free to attend. We are NOT a critique group - we discuss the business of writing. Topics and guests - we meet the third Tuesday of the month - come once, once in a while, or every time! Detroit, MI […]
- Nandi's Knowledge Cafe Open Mic Poetry July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 21:00:00 EDT Duration: 10800 Where: 12511 Woodward off of Glendale, in Highland Park Event Status: confirmed Event Description: w/ Torreano Resean Harrison contact https://www.facebook.com/Caesar.Torreano
- Always Brewing Detroit July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 18:30:00 EDT Duration: 9000 Where: 19180 Grand River Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48223 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Open Mic tonight and every Thursday Always Brewing Detroit! Sign-up starts at 6:30pm, performances start at 7pm. Come and bring a friend! This is an open mic for poets, storytellers, singers/song […]
- Banned Book Week via @OMGFacts July 6, 2013When: Sun Sep 22, 2013 to Sat Sep 28, 2013 Where: EVERYWHERE Event Status: confirmed Event Description: The last week in September is designated as Banned Books Week in honor of great authors that have been challenged by various institutions
- Pen, Pitch, Publish, Profit! April 2, 2013When: Sat May 4, 2013 11am to 4pm EDT Where: 6 Depot Square - Montclair, 07042 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: For details, link here: http://penpitchpublishprofit.eventbrite.com
- Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DAB) January 21, 2011When: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10am to 12pm ESTReplaces event originally scheduled for: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10am Where: Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History - Detroit, MI Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DABS) meets at Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History on the 4th Saturday of each m […]
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Writer’s Must Have Resources
Synergy Energy: How to Use the Power of Partnerships to Market Your Book, Grow Your Business, and Brand Your Ministry
Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual, Volume 2: How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book
Do you have a writer's resource must have? Contact Us!
see more links and partners | click here