You will get PERSONALIZED Social Media training and instruction in the privacy of YOUR own home/office. During three one-hour classes where you will learn:
- How to Brand Your Business, Book or Ministry Online
- How to Create an Online Following that Creates Buzz
- Which Social Media Channels YOU should use
- How to Find & Build your “TRIBE” and Create Customer Evangelists
- How to Get on the First Page of Google
- What are Keywords and How Use them
- How to create a video fast and free and upload to Youtube
- How to set up a blog and frequently update it easily
- Social Media Power Tools & Techniques ongoing success
You will learn to be proficient using Social Networking sites like LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook as well as email marketing and blogs.
People will be talking about your business online. Should you ignore what they say, or join the conversation? In these three (1 hour) PRIVATE online screen-sharingsessions, Pam Perry will show you the most effective strategies for engaging your prospects, customers, and even your detractors online using social media.
You will get a recording of the session and a ebook so you can over it after the training.
Listen, if you can turn on a computer, this training can easily teach you the rest!
Save Your Exclusive Spot To Get the Most from Your Social Networking!
After you pay, you will receive an email within 24 hours where we will work out the schedule of the three (3) one hour sessions at your conveniece. You just need a computer to “screen share.”
I’ll be YOUR Coach and walk you thru every step until you “get it.”
- Pam Perry (www.pamperrypr.com)
For “done for you” programs see http://socialmediapr.eventbrite.com
Pam Perry PR
Ministry Marketing Solutions Inc., founded in 2000, is an online branding and social media agency that provides services for best-selling authors, nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs. For more information, http://www.ministrymarketingsolutions.com.
- About Pam Perry -
Pam Perry, who won a national contest as the Savviest in the Social Media in 2010, was featured in an article on social media in BlackEnterprise.com and is one Detroit’s top 100 Tweeters. She is a “social media evangelist” determined to convert others into “believers” in blogging, podcasting, tweeting and online branding. Her hub online is: http://www.PamPerryPR.com. Find out more at Pam Perry Social Media Marketing Maven Sites