Welcome to our new feature The Motown Book Club.
See Below for our future books to read and don’t forget to join us for the chat at the end of the month with our June feature.
1. How much could Lydia have loved Roy if she was able to put him off so easily for another go-round with Thomas?
2. What was the significance of the Officer Boyle?
3. Why did Lena allow her husband to bring other persons into their marriage bed? Was it insecurity or control?
4. Between Lydia & Thomas, who is at fault for this unfinished business between them?
Was Sandra within her right as Lydia’s friend to be angry with Lydia once the truth about Thomas is revealed?
Book Chat with Author coming soon!
- June – Unfinished Business by LA Jefferson (www.lajefferson.com)
- July – Something Old Something New by Beverly Jenkins (www.beverlyjenkins.net)
- August – (Untitled) By Monique Mensah (www.moniquedmensah.com)
- September – Reserved
- October – Motown Book Club Mix and Mingle – Get Your Tickets Now (motownbookclubmixandmingle.eventbrite.com)
- November – Motown Literary Jam – RSVP Now! (www.essenceofmotownlitconference.com)
- December – (Untitled) by Monica Marie Jones (www.monicamariejones.com)
- January – Open
- February – Open