It’s been years in the making. One of my goals as founder of Motown Writers Network was to have a school where people can go to get education about publishing their work independently.
In collaboration with Wayne County Community College Northwest Campus, I’m proud to say Motown Writers will now be able to offer courses in Writing, Publishing and Marketing. I’m awesomely excited about this opportunity to be able to teach, but also be able to offer college credit to my participants.
You can take each course separately or all three. It’s really up to you, but students who complete all three courses will receive:
- A certificate of completion from Motown Writers Network
- A Platinum marketing package from HubBooks (worth $100 in online services)
- Bronze Sponsorship w/vendor table included @ The Essence of Motown Literary Jam & Conference 2014
- Two Hours of private consultation about their book project w/Sylvia Hubbard
Winter classes will be available soon on WCCCD Northwest Campus website and sign up at the campus itself.
Subscribe to this site for updates and please share this information with other writers. We would love for this opportunity be available for years to come.
Subscribe for Michigan Literary News 2join 4free! | CLICK HERE
- How can the National Writers Union Help You? #Detroit Chapter #Writers #mwn #nwu (motownwriters.wordpress.com)
- Ck out #MichLit Monthly Featured BOMs on our sidebar #MotownLit (motownwriters.wordpress.com)