Our group meets Thursday, August 18th, at 6:30 pm in the the Auburn Hills Library located at 3400 Seyburn in Auburn Hills.
Our theme this month is "The Push".
How do you push past your ‘Mindset Limits" to become the writer you are meant to be?…or do you?
We will enjoy a writing exercise, discuss our theme, and critique your work:
- the writing you share for critique should be no more than two pages, double spaced (bring seven sets)
- writers read their work aloud
- all copies are returned after discussion
Opportunities for Writers:
- Eric Pinkel is hosting a 2-night writing retreat on the SS City of Milwaukee, September 6-7, $100, www.newritersguild.org
- KerryTown Book Fest, Ann Arbor, September 11th, free, http://www.kerrytownbookfest.org/
- Rochester Writers’ Fall Conference, October 8th, $99, https://rochesterwriters.wordpress.com/
- Falll Conference for Women writers, Ann Arbor, October 15th, $35, http://www.wwaay.com/
- Charise http://www.goldenlifeliving.com/e-newsletter.html
- Fred https://nos4nus38.wordpress.com/
- Mary http://greekfusioncuisine.blogspot.com/
- Sylvia https://sylviahubbard.com/ https://motownwriters.wordpress.com/
When on Facebook, check out our page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/519411564784720/
Your talent as writers is amazing!
See you Thursday!
Mychelle Martin, Facilitator
"Nurturing the Auburn Hills Writing Community since 2011"
Please forward this email to any writer you feel may benefit from its contents.
And as always, please let me know if you wish to be removed from our list, thank you.