Our group meets Thursday, November 17th, at 6:30 pm in the the Auburn Hills Library located at 3400 Seyburn in Auburn Hills.
This will be our last meeting of 2016.
We will resume January 19, 2017.
As usual, we will critique your work:
- the writing you share for critique should be no more than two pages, double spaced (bring seven sets)
- writers read their work aloud
- all copies are returned after discussion
- Charise http://www.goldenlifeliving.com/e-newsletter.html
- Fred https://nos4nus38.wordpress.com/
- Mary http://greekfusioncuisine.blogspot.com/
- Sylvia https://sylviahubbard.com/ https://motownwriters.wordpress.com/
When on Facebook, check out our page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/519411564784720/
See you Thursday!
Mychelle Martin, Facilitator
"Nurturing the Auburn Hills Writing Community since 2011"
Please forward this email to any writer you feel may benefit from its contents.
And as always, please let me know if you wish to be removed from our list, thank you.
Posted By Blogger to MWN Blog Archive at 11/16/2016 07:47:00 AM