We all need help in blogging. I’m an avid blogger. I love to blog, but I sometimes need that inspiration and encouragement from others.
So I want to bring first a 4-week blogging challenge starting September 1st.
Just 4 times a month you can go to your blog and post out a message, answer the question, meet the challenge.
So even if you don’t blog, it’ll be good to just try.
Now usually in a blogging challenge, you have to wait for that week in order to get what the challenge is, but I’m like I’m going to help you in advance and as the challenges are release come back and post your link so others can come visit and see what you did.
1. Use the blogging challenge as the status line and then put. This will have the hashtag that will help us find it.
(We’ll do checks at the end of every week on a Sunday and post them out before the next challenge comes up on a Monday.)
2. Come back to the Monday post where the status line is and post out your link to your blog.
3. Check out my Instagram during the week that will have one-minute videos and I might even go live on blogging over there so subscribe so you won’t miss anything.
4. We’d like you to be a Michigan Author, but if you aren’t that’s fine. We’ll still accept you into our fold.
I don’t want to bog you down. This is just the initial test and I want to give you time to set up your blog to the way you want.
What you do you win?
1. The simple fact you stuck to something that you thought you’d never do should be enough to make you feel like you’ve won.
2. A chance to improve your blog. The top three bloggers who do the challenge will be able to progress to the next level for free. In November we will clean up our blog, work on the design and learn how to manage our own blogs.
Week One: September 4th (pick a topic)
- The five problems I have with social media #motownwriters
- The first thing I remember writing #motownwriters
Week Two: September 11th (pick a topic)
- The worst story line you’ve ever read. #motownwriters
- Why I write my genre #motownwriters
Week Three: September 18th (pick a topic)
- What my book isn’t about #motownwriters
- Best book that taught me how to write #motownwriters
Week Four: September 25th (pick a topic)
- My advice to another writer #motownwriters
- What my office/writing room looks like #motownwriters
Well, comment below with your blog link so we can all visit!
I can’t wait for September to come!