CLICK HERE to read my review of the Amazon Kindle and why it’s nice for writers. Also read the comments as well!
Now Amazon has a Kindle Fire HD.
It’s like The regular Kindle on crack! Including a camera, better pixels, faster WiFi.
I’ve seen and handled one and for the price, I would say if you really wanted an iPad, I’d still wouldn’t invest in one. Just get the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8 inch LTE for $499, which has a bigger screen and all the comforts of a regular fire plus a little bit more. Click here for more information about this device.
But if you want to save $400 of the 699 you would pay if you bought an iPad plus get a tablet you can utilize as a writer, without breaking your bank, get the Amazon Kindle HD.
To help you really see the potential and comparison, see the picture Amazon put together.
(I would sure love one too, so I don’t mind a gift, hint, hint, HINT!)
- Amazon sees Kindle Fire HD sales peak following iPad Mini launch (HEXUS.net)
- Amazon pits Kindle Fire HD vs. iPad Mini (news.cnet.com)
- Amazon sold more Kindle Fires after iPad Mini was released (gadgetynews.com)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD Much Better than Apple’s iPad Mini: Amazon Home Page Proclaims So (devicemag.com)
- Got A #Kindle? Loan My Books plus firstname.lastname@example.org book news 4readers!