Posts Tagged With: Entrepreneur
As one of the nation’s leading Youth Leadership Speakers, Entrepreneurs and Talk Show Host, Jesse A. Cole, Jr. is Founder of 1,000 KINGS Leadership Academy™, a leadership initiative to help young men find their leadership identity and enhance their personal development.
He is the author of Walk Like A King: The Young Man’s Guide To Conquering The World (MYG 2012) and the Leadership Legacy Series (MYG 2013). His work as an author, mentor, and generation-leader has afforded him the opportunity to receive multiple honors such as the Douthat Collegiate Leadership Award and the Magic Johnson “What Inspires You” Finalist Award.
Jesse’s goal is to provide young people with principles that they can build on. His motto is K.I.N.G: Keep Investing in the Next Generation.
The economy is shaky, customers are more conservative and marketing budgets have shrunk. What’s a entrepreneur to do?
Well let’s begin by looking at the definition of an entrepreneur. “Entrepreneurs use personal initiative, and engage in calculated risk-taking, to create new business ventures by raising resources to apply innovative new ideas that solve problems, meet challenges, or satisfy the needs of a clearly defined market.” (Entrepreneurship: Creating a Venture by Lily Kretchman et al. Toronto: Wiley, 1991.) In this definition the answer is clear. Entrepreneurs no matter what the economic outlook take calculated risks, create new business ventures and solve problems.
This is why Social Media Made Easy works to give entrepreneurs the edge. Entrepreneurs have and will always be the creators of the innovative businesses ventures that will change the landscape of communities, cities and the world. So who needs on-line marketing/social media? The answer is authors, speakers, personal trainers, holistic health practitioners, coaches, self-improvement teachers, real estate agents, MLM professionals and all the other problem solvers. Finding and engaging your target market has never been easier and the best part is that access is essentially FREE.
Join Social Media Made Easy at Mobile Media Mysteries Uncovered 2/9/12 @ 6pm at WCCCD Eastern Campus.
Motown Writers | Michigan Literary Network
Off Site Network Pages
Like Our Facebook Pages!
- WRITING CONTEST from Rochester Writers... DEADLINE COMING SOON #MichLit plz share
- You're invited to The Red Ink Conference (Mar 28, 2015)
- Fwd: [writers-542] Meetup details changed: Motown Writers Monthly Meetup Group Monthly LOCATION CHANGE:DIA
- From Sylvia Hubbard
- #MotownWriters Literary Monthly @Meetup: Gift Exchange| End of the Year Announcements?Unsure of what to do?
- Re: Sylvia Hubbard
- TODAY: Learn to Brand/Publish Your Book w/Pam Perry & Sylvia Hubbard #Detroit
- Detroit Lions Receiver Calvin Johnson Mom, Dr. Arica Johnson, Inspires at Women's Event in Novi | PRLog
- Windsor International Writers Conference
- 11th Annual Motown Literary Meet & Greet B&N WSU Aug 9th #motownlit
- Social Media for authors Aug 2nd Workshop hosted by @DetWkgWriters Space still avail #motownlit
- Fwd: WRITE FOR CHICKEN SOUP - NEW TOPICS
- Fwd: Call for Authors and Sponsors for the Dayton Book Expo Author Pavilion at Dayton Women's Fair
- [The-Detroit-Renegade-Filmmakers] SNL's Film Unit Editor's editing workshop July 25th
- He's Scared, She's Scared Updated Press Release June 17th Detroit Event #motownlit #michlit
- Save the Date: Love, Romance &Intrigue...BOOK LAUNCH in #Detroit June 21 #book #event #networking #motownlit
- He's Scared, She's Scared Updated Press Release June 17th Detroit Event #motownlit #michlit
- Monday Motivation UrbanNation Radio w/ @MonicaMJones wsg @SylviaHubbard June 9th Tune In!
- #MotownWriters w/@MonicaMJones Topic:Momentum for your Muse 5/10 WSU B&N #detroit
- Detroit Native to Host Book Signing at Arab American National Museum Saturday, April 26, 2014
Help & Donate
- 2015 #ReadAnEbookWeek Promotion March1-7 #amreading FREE & Discounted RT plz or submit yr author deals
- #WIP #Ravenous: Author’s Note 2 #amreading #amwriting #JustWriteIt #Wattpad
- AuthorsNote: Ravenous: Taking Care of Him Book 1… #amwriting #amreading #wattpad
- Check out the entire Mistaken Identity Series! Including the new release! #syllit #amreading
- Pay w/a Tweet (or FB share) & Get FREE #DiaryOfA…by @sylviahubbard1 at #SyllLit | Why I write 3rd person?
Nat’l Writers Union
Search This Site
|metta4ricwordz on Notes frm #MotownWriters @Meet…|
|kaimann1 on Motown Writers Network Author…|
|metta4ricwordz on The Red Ink Conference: The Pr…|
- Michigan Literary Network Radio 3/11/15-Michael Stone Richards & Emilio Rodrigue
- Michigan Literary Network Radio 3/4/15 w/Jesse Cole
- Michigan Literary Network Radio 2/18/15 w/Mary Eatmon
- Michigan Literary Network Radio #MichLit #MotownWriters
- Michigan Literary Network 2/4/15 w/Anthony Brogdon
- Michigan Literary Network 1/28/15 with Marsha Music
- Michigan Literary Network 1/21/15 w/Keith & Pamela Owens
- RT @ScriblicalVibez: Did u know that u could get books by @sylviahubbard1 on Smashwords? Click here 2 get your #eBook now... http://t.co/cR… 2 hours ago
- Michigan Literary Network News is out! paper.li/sylviahubbard1… Stories via @TomLeyden @msulibraries @DetroitsStory 3 hours ago
- I posted a story "Ravenous: Taking Care of Him - Chapter 7" wattpad.com/108529653-rave… 11 hours ago
- RT @InvisiblePeople Please help support birthday wish to fight homelessness bit.ly/1JlQ3WE ONLY 9 days left! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 11 hours ago
- I'm broadcasting live on the air! Listen in now at tobtr.com/s/7409189. #BlogTalkRadio 11 hours ago
- Motown Writers Meetup Group Monthly Meetup June 30, 2011Motown Writers Meetup Group (Please forward this to a friend and bring several friends with you.) See ya Sat and please bring a donation to help us out. Also bring your literary challenges, new books to announce and achievements. Networking is key to our survival as writers and authors! This is your chance to learn, network and connect! Detroit, MI 48202 - U […]
- #MotownWriters Monthly January 5, 2015Motown Writers Meetup Group This is the Detroit Motown Writers Meetup where special guest speakers talk about their literary journey, we share our challenges and struggles and we help each other. Want to announce an event? Want to share your book struggles? Want to announce your book's birth? Got a question! Come in! Join us! Donations are asked, but do […]
- Freelance Marketplace Writers' Group February 17, 2012Motown Writers Meetup Group This Rochester based group is open to all new, working, and published writers, photographers, and illustrators. All genres welcome and free to attend. We are NOT a critique group - we discuss the business of writing. Topics and guests - we meet the third Tuesday of the month - come once, once in a while, or every time! Rochester H […]
- Auburn Hills Writers Group Meeting!! February 5, 2013Motown Writers Meetup Group Writing exercises, discussion, networking and critique every 3rd Thursday at 6:30 at the Auburn Hills Library. Auburn Hills, MI 48326 - USA Thursday, March 19 at 6:30 PM Attending: 4 Details: http://www.meetup.com/michiganliterarynetwork/events/220420767/
- Nandi's Knowledge Cafe Open Mic Poetry July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 21:00:00 EDT Duration: 10800 Where: 12511 Woodward off of Glendale, in Highland Park Event Status: confirmed Event Description: w/ Torreano Resean Harrison contact https://www.facebook.com/Caesar.Torreano
- Always Brewing Detroit July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 18:30:00 EDT Duration: 9000 Where: 19180 Grand River Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48223 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Open Mic tonight and every Thursday Always Brewing Detroit! Sign-up starts at 6:30pm, performances start at 7pm. Come and bring a friend! This is an open mic for poets, storytellers, singers/song […]
- Banned Book Week via @OMGFacts July 6, 2013When: Sun Sep 22, 2013 to Sat Sep 28, 2013 Where: EVERYWHERE Event Status: confirmed Event Description: The last week in September is designated as Banned Books Week in honor of great authors that have been challenged by various institutions
- Pen, Pitch, Publish, Profit! April 2, 2013When: Sat May 4, 2013 11am to 4pm EDT Where: 6 Depot Square - Montclair, 07042 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: For details, link here: http://penpitchpublishprofit.eventbrite.com
- Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DAB) January 21, 2011When: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10am to 12pm ESTReplaces event originally scheduled for: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10am Where: Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History - Detroit, MI Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DABS) meets at Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History on the 4th Saturday of each m […]
- Group wall post by India Johnson-WilliamsIndia Johnson-Williams posted a photo on Motown Writers Network's wall: Imani Houston is a well-off, good girl with big dreams. Brio Chambers is corner boy with king-pin aspirations. Although they’re from two different worlds the love between them is unbreakable, until Imani is hit with an ultimatum by her mother. She has to either leave the streets alo […]
- Group wall post by Author Ericka StaffordAuthor Ericka Stafford wrote on Motown Writers Network's wall. (6 comments)
- Group wall post by Author Ericka StaffordAuthor Ericka Stafford wrote on Motown Writers Network's wall. (1 comment)
- Group wall post by Danielle A StewartDanielle A Stewart posted a photo on Motown Writers Network's wall: All available now!!!! Check out these anthologies!!! 7 great stories in 3 books!! On Amazon... 99¢ each or read them for FREE on Kindle Unlimited! Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Boss: Vegas: An Anthology Book http://www.amazon.com/Act-Like-Lady-Think-Boss-ebook/dp/B00MAYX178/ref=asap_bc? […]
- Video: Michigan Literary Network Radio Online Radio by MichLiterary NetworkAndrea Daniel posted a video on Motown Writers Network's wall: Today, on Michigan Literary Network Radio! Tune in to hear leadership king, Jesse Cole talk about his new book "Lead With No Apologies." 5:30p ET, bit.ly/Nh9eQg or call in to listen live to (646) 915-9177.
Writer’s Must Have Resources
Synergy Energy: How to Use the Power of Partnerships to Market Your Book, Grow Your Business, and Brand Your Ministry
Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual, Volume 2: How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book
Do you have a writer's resource must have? Contact Us!
see more links and partners | click here