We’re looking for a variety of Romance Genres to feature every other day in February on MotownWriters.com
We’d love a huge choice of different types of subgenres to expose our reading audience.
First come | First serve so follow instructions to the letter and get your entry in for your awesome feature
- 1. Answer the following questions. Copy and paste these questions into an email and then ATTACH a picture of the author and a picture of book. DO NOT send pdf & Please make sure ALL links work
- Genre: Romance
Is this book available in Paperback & eBook?
What is your book about? (200 words max.)
- Excerpt (500 words max – PG13 rated)
- Bio of Author (100 words max.)
- Social Media Links
- Any upcoming events (include links to your event page or links to events, if possible.)
2. Don’t forget to attach a picture of the author and the book. If it’s not included in the original email, we’ll make the request but we’ll delete the original email and you’ll need to send everything back as properly instructed. (We get a lot of emails a day and won’t hold emails waiting for replies.)
- 3. Please keep the word counts requested in the questions.
- 4. If you have a Twitter handle, you’ll be posted when the feature posts. If we get at least ten features in before January, we’ll actually be able to show a calendar of what dates everyone will be coming out.
And that should be everything.
Send everything to sylviahubbard at gmail dot com
I need 15 right away so I look forward to hearing from you!
your founder and author