Posts Tagged With: Internet Marketing
Want More Book Sales? Leverage through @23Exchange | Book Covers, Digital Marketing Services & more #motownlit #mwn
Make your next book promotion a huge success by leveraging today’s technology. 23 Exchange can help you build a professional image and sell more books with our proven graphic design and digital marketing services – at prices that won’t break the bank.
Your style is your lifeblood. So, we can help you create a strong brand image that will help you stand out from the other authors. You’ve spent a lot of time writing your book. Let us help you get your “baby” out into the world through social media campaigns.
Services We Provide:
- Book Cover Designs
- Interior Design
- Websites for Author
- Blogs & Social Media Marketing
Let’s get your book moving! Call us at 734-502-9219 to schedule your FREE consultation.
Published: April 12, 2009
Words: 18437 (approximate)
A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet. With over 1000+ websites, tips and more to help you become a success and spreading the word about your product and services.
Available e-book reading formats
|Online Reading (HTML, good for sampling in web browser)||View|
|Kindle (.mobi for Kindle devices and Kindle apps)||Download|
|Epub (Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, others)||Download|
|PDF (good for reading on PC, or for home printing)||Download|
|LRF (Use only for older model Sony Readers that don’t support .epub)||Download|
|Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices)||Download|
Writers are master story tellers. We take lessons and experiences; add characters, plots, antagonists and protagonists to the mix to produce products for customers all over the world to buy. But why does social media appear to be so problematic among authors?
The quick answer to this million dollar question is; just like a writer sends their transcript to an editor to check it for grammatical errors and make sure the story flows, they should also consult a social media strategist to help them develop an on-line communication plan (a script) that works for them.
After the social media plan has been established, character disassociation or roleplaying is an excellent tool for authors as they move into their role as best-selling author. Once you establish you are an award winning or best-selling author, you can determine what you really want to say to the world.
Register today for the Upgrade Business Boot Camp November 14-16 from 6p – 9p
The first day of the boot camp is free to the first 10 authors to register on-line. Get to know a social media coach and technology consultant that cares about you and your literary projects.
Motown Writers | Michigan Literary Network
Off Site Network Pages
Like Our Facebook Pages!
- Fwd: Auburn Hills Writers' June Session
- Get a discount on business cards, stationary & more at @Vistaprint
- #MotownWriters Monthly: Summer Literary Plans | Sat, June 13th
- What's Your Next Play? @echomedianow #AmMarketing
- plz take a moment and support # Detroit Author Yusef Shakur
- Sylvia gave you a voucher for a service on Fiverr
- PR:Hear Why This Author Wrote a Book Called "Crazy Hot!"
- Auburn Hills Writers' May Session
- RochesterWriters.cm Writing Group & Summer Writing contest via @talktravel
- from: Sylvia Hubbard
- The Alcona Writers Retreat will run June 4-7 in Alcona County
- Detroit Working Writers Wants to read your work... Deadline April 10th
- #MotownWriters Monthly @DetroitLibrary 3/14 Using video and audio to promote
- WRITING CONTEST from Rochester Writers... DEADLINE COMING SOON #MichLit plz share
- You're invited to The Red Ink Conference (Mar 28, 2015)
- Fwd: [writers-542] Meetup details changed: Motown Writers Monthly Meetup Group Monthly LOCATION CHANGE:DIA
- From Sylvia Hubbard
- #MotownWriters Literary Monthly @Meetup: Gift Exchange| End of the Year Announcements?Unsure of what to do?
- Re: Sylvia Hubbard
Help & Donate
- 3 Ways I Stay Creative… #wip #amwriting @problogger challenge #firestory
- FAQ: Why I Write? [VIDEO] #amwriting
- #1 @Amazon Medical Suspense Thriller #MistakenIdentityIII. Get yr copy now FREE!
- Protected: #rochesterwriters Using Wattpad Notes… cc: @talktravel #amwriting #michlit
- I hate when real life gets in the way of my fiction life…#amwriting #authorsnote #wip #ravenous
Nat’l Writers Union
Search This Site
|d78hill on Being Your Own Publicist…|
|@SylviaHubbard1 on Got Books? Help Strengthen Det…|
|@SylviaHubbard1 on Got Books? Help Strengthen Det…|
- Michigan Literary Network Radio 7/1/15 w/Mary Eatmon
- Michigan Literary Network Radio 6/24/15 w/guest Jerome McMillan
- Michigan Literary Network Radio 6/17/15 w/guest H. Eugene
- Michigan Literary Network Radio 6/10/15 w/guest Bishop Corletta Vaughn
- Michigan Literary Network Radio w/guest Dorethia Conner Kelly
- Michigan Literary Network Radio, 5/20/15 w/guest Dr. Deborah Watson
- Michigan Literary Network Radio 5/13/15 - Rerun of Tenita Johnson interview
- News: Ios 8.4 Arrives, Brings Apple Music, Changes To Ibooks dlvr.it/BNm1VH/s/Eg5h @Book2Book 1 hour ago
- .@MichStatePolice:hiring Emergency Dispatcher 7/8,Detroit Regional Comm Ctr!Apply by 7/7 at: michigan.gov/statejobs/s/FR18 @SOMCareers 2 hours ago
- RT @Bodiciasapple: Authors! Would you like a genuine free review or promotion? Step into my book blog parlour :-) awomanswisdom.wordpress.com/review-policy/ ht… 2 hours ago
- Prepare 2write yr epic story.7/11 ☆♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♡ w/@KeithDYoung Detroit Library #MotownWriters Meetup... fb.me/3rkNfVjU7 2 hours ago
- Prepare 2write yr epic story.7/11 @10am w/@KeithDYoung @DetroitLibrary #MotownWriters @Meetup bit.ly/1H3lgu1 http://t.co/vIZRCXjbIy 2 hours ago
- #MotownWriters Monthly Hero's Journey w/@KeithDYoung July 2, 2015Motown Writers Meetup Group This is the Detroit Motown Writers Meetup where special guest speakers talk about their literary journey, we share our challenges and struggles and we help each other. Want to announce an event? Want to share your book struggles? Want to announce your book's birth? Got a question! Come in! Join us! Donations are asked, but do […]
- Motown Writers Meetup Group Monthly Meetup June 30, 2011Motown Writers Meetup Group (Please forward this to a friend and bring several friends with you.) See ya Sat and please bring a donation to help us out. Also bring your literary challenges, new books to announce and achievements. Networking is key to our survival as writers and authors! This is your chance to learn, network and connect! Detroit, MI 48202 - U […]
- Auburn Hills Writers Group Meeting!! February 5, 2013Motown Writers Meetup Group Writing exercises, discussion, networking and critique every 3rd Thursday at 6:30 at the Auburn Hills Library. Auburn Hills, MI 48326 - USA Thursday, July 16 at 6:30 PM Attending: 5 Details: http://www.meetup.com/michiganliterarynetwork/events/222713703/
- Freelance Marketplace Writers' Group May 20, 2015Motown Writers Meetup Group This Rochester based group is open to all new, working, and published writers, photographers, and illustrators. All genres welcome and free to attend. We are NOT a critique group - we discuss the business of writing. Topics and guests - we meet the third Tuesday of the month* - come once, once in a while, or every time!Our meeting […]
- Nandi's Knowledge Cafe Open Mic Poetry July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 21:00:00 EDT Duration: 10800 Where: 12511 Woodward off of Glendale, in Highland Park Event Status: confirmed Event Description: w/ Torreano Resean Harrison contact https://www.facebook.com/Caesar.Torreano
- Always Brewing Detroit July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 18:30:00 EDT Duration: 9000 Where: 19180 Grand River Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48223 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Open Mic tonight and every Thursday Always Brewing Detroit! Sign-up starts at 6:30pm, performances start at 7pm. Come and bring a friend! This is an open mic for poets, storytellers, singers/song […]
- Banned Book Week via @OMGFacts July 6, 2013When: Sun Sep 22, 2013 to Sat Sep 28, 2013 Where: EVERYWHERE Event Status: confirmed Event Description: The last week in September is designated as Banned Books Week in honor of great authors that have been challenged by various institutions
- Pen, Pitch, Publish, Profit! April 2, 2013When: Sat May 4, 2013 11am to 4pm EDT Where: 6 Depot Square - Montclair, 07042 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: For details, link here: http://penpitchpublishprofit.eventbrite.com
- Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DAB) January 21, 2011When: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10am to 12pm ESTReplaces event originally scheduled for: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10am Where: Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History - Detroit, MI Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DABS) meets at Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History on the 4th Saturday of each m […]
- Group wall post by Renee LambRenee Lamb posted a photo on Motown Writers Network's wall: Here are some more books by Author Frank Gresham. Free with Kindle unlimited ... The King Cartel: Love & War http://t.co/S3FUFFB5c2 / UK http://t.co/lZtQJeQbAz I Do? http://t.co/YoL02u1kKw I Do 2! http://t.co/7TjklMAPPl
- Embed your Facebook page or group on your websiteYou can embed any Facebook page or group on your website using Wallflux iframe: https://www.wallflux.com/iframe/ (This is a promoted post on an unregistered Wallflux-feed)
- Group wall post by Torreano Resean HarrisonTorreano Resean Harrison posted a photo on Motown Writers Network's wall: Its going down TONIGHT @ Nandi's Knowledge Cafe Poetry Can Be Anything Series from 9pm to 12am. We are located at 12511 Woodward off of Glendale, in Highland Park. Our featured artist for this week hales from London England Cameron Uzoka This outstanding m.c will be blazing o […]
- Group wall post by Ken ColemanKen Coleman posted a photo on Motown Writers Network's wall: ONLY A FEW DOZEN REMAIN; ORDER YOURS TODAY OR GET TO THE SIGNING EARLY. Ken Coleman's "Soul on Air" book signing at Northwest Activities Center, 18100 Meyers Road, Detroit, 48235, Friday, July 3, from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. #HistoryLives #MichLit
- Video: FREE CHAPTER & SYNOPSIS FOR CLASH OF THE PROPHETS THE BEGINNING OF SOJOURNERTRUTH.Michael Wilkins posted a video on Motown Writers Network's wall: The connections between Sojournertruth and Prophet Matthias are vitally important. Sojournertruth introduced Matthias into the Pierson Christian community. Within this community Matthias was able to infiltrate some of the most influential families within New York society. As Matthias expan […]
Writer’s Must Have Resources
Synergy Energy: How to Use the Power of Partnerships to Market Your Book, Grow Your Business, and Brand Your Ministry
Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual, Volume 2: How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book
Do you have a writer's resource must have? Contact Us!
see more links and partners | click here