The Ultimate “Get Out There” Kit For Authors
Pam Perry Presents:
Get Out There Kit: PR 2.0 & Platform Building Bootcamp in a Box
Pam Perry is a PR Pro and award-winning PR coach with over 20 years experience in public relations. She created this product to help you cut through the publicity maze, “master the media” and successfully market your message. This “Get Out There” Kit is Pam Perry’s live 4 week Author Bootcamp that has been packaged into an inexpensive home study course which is now available for instant download.
As an Author, You’ll Learn Insider’s Strategies and Secrets, Such As:
- The elements of a strong publicity plan and what makes a book a best-seller * How to create a “killer” media kit that grabs attention and gets results
- The publicity process and how to master media interviews
- How to win radio, TV, newspaper, magazine and/or internet media interviews
- The Internet – key PR hubs, paid advertising and free publicity
- Print Publications and creative ad strategies that sell books
- PR Web 2.0 Strategies & the tools of the trade in the literary world
- How to tap into social media and other new media to build a tribe
- How to Master Social Media in just minutes a day
- How to build a powerful platform to build authority, trust and credibility
Download This Course Now To Receive:
- 4 mp3 audio lessons (over 4 hours worth of training from Pam Perry)
- 4 confidential pdf documents consisting of lesson notes, a full list of media & publishing contacts, sample press kits, Checklists, and more!
- Bonus Sample Speaker Kit
- Bonus Flow Chart
- Bonus mp3 audio lesson
Listen, if you’re serious about becoming a best-selling author, increasing speaking engagements, or you want to get your message heard without spending thousands on a publicist or hundreds on live coaching, then this is your best (and most affordable) way to quickly get the training and resources you need.
Download Now for Only $97
Click “Download Now” to submit your payment and be taken to the product download area.
- Authors & Publishers: How to make a media kit Part 1 (chazzwrites.com)
- Authors & Publishers: How to Make a Media Kit Part 2 (allthatchazz.com)
- Create a Press Kit That Stands Out! (wetzel2.wordpress.com)