Posts Tagged With: Pam Perry
Social Media Training& Instruction w/@Pam Perry, PR Coach & Social Media Strategist #mwn various dates
You will get PERSONALIZED Social Media training and instruction in the privacy of YOUR own home/office. During three one-hour classes where you will learn:
- How to Brand Your Business, Book or Ministry Online
- How to Create an Online Following that Creates Buzz
- Which Social Media Channels YOU should use
- How to Find & Build your “TRIBE” and Create Customer Evangelists
- How to Get on the First Page of Google
- What are Keywords and How Use them
- How to create a video fast and free and upload to Youtube
- How to set up a blog and frequently update it easily
- Social Media Power Tools & Techniques ongoing success
You will learn to be proficient using Social Networking sites like LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook as well as email marketing and blogs.
People will be talking about your business online. Should you ignore what they say, or join the conversation? In these three (1 hour) PRIVATE online screen-sharingsessions, Pam Perry will show you the most effective strategies for engaging your prospects, customers, and even your detractors online using social media.
You will get a recording of the session and a ebook so you can over it after the training.
Listen, if you can turn on a computer, this training can easily teach you the rest!
Save Your Exclusive Spot To Get the Most from Your Social Networking!
After you pay, you will receive an email within 24 hours where we will work out the schedule of the three (3) one hour sessions at your conveniece. You just need a computer to “screen share.”
I’ll be YOUR Coach and walk you thru every step until you “get it.”
– Pam Perry (www.pamperrypr.com)
For “done for you” programs see http://socialmediapr.eventbrite.com
Pam Perry PR
Ministry Marketing Solutions Inc., founded in 2000, is an online branding and social media agency that provides services for best-selling authors, nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs. For more information, http://www.ministrymarketingsolutions.com.
– About Pam Perry –
Pam Perry, who won a national contest as the Savviest in the Social Media in 2010, was featured in an article on social media in BlackEnterprise.com and is one Detroit’s top 100 Tweeters. She is a “social media evangelist” determined to convert others into “believers” in blogging, podcasting, tweeting and online branding. Her hub online is: http://www.PamPerryPR.com. Find out more at Pam Perry Social Media Marketing Maven Sites
The Ultimate “Get Out There” Kit For Authors
Pam Perry Presents:
Get Out There Kit: PR 2.0 & Platform Building Bootcamp in a Box
Pam Perry is a PR Pro and award-winning PR coach with over 20 years experience in public relations. She created this product to help you cut through the publicity maze, “master the media” and successfully market your message. This “Get Out There” Kit is Pam Perry’s live 4 week Author Bootcamp that has been packaged into an inexpensive home study course which is now available for instant download.
As an Author, You’ll Learn Insider’s Strategies and Secrets, Such As:
- The elements of a strong publicity plan and what makes a book a best-seller * How to create a “killer” media kit that grabs attention and gets results
- The publicity process and how to master media interviews
- How to win radio, TV, newspaper, magazine and/or internet media interviews
- The Internet – key PR hubs, paid advertising and free publicity
- Print Publications and creative ad strategies that sell books
- PR Web 2.0 Strategies & the tools of the trade in the literary world
- How to tap into social media and other new media to build a tribe
- How to Master Social Media in just minutes a day
- How to build a powerful platform to build authority, trust and credibility
Download This Course Now To Receive:
- 4 mp3 audio lessons (over 4 hours worth of training from Pam Perry)
- 4 confidential pdf documents consisting of lesson notes, a full list of media & publishing contacts, sample press kits, Checklists, and more!
- Bonus Sample Speaker Kit
- Bonus Flow Chart
- Bonus mp3 audio lesson
Listen, if you’re serious about becoming a best-selling author, increasing speaking engagements, or you want to get your message heard without spending thousands on a publicist or hundreds on live coaching, then this is your best (and most affordable) way to quickly get the training and resources you need.
Download Now for Only $97
Click “Download Now” to submit your payment and be taken to the product download area.
- Authors & Publishers: How to make a media kit Part 1 (chazzwrites.com)
- Authors & Publishers: How to Make a Media Kit Part 2 (allthatchazz.com)
- Create a Press Kit That Stands Out! (wetzel2.wordpress.com)
Motown Writers | Michigan Literary Network
Off Site Network Pages
Like Our Facebook Pages!
- Sylvia gave you a voucher for a service on Fiverr
- PR:Hear Why This Author Wrote a Book Called "Crazy Hot!"
- Auburn Hills Writers' May Session
- RochesterWriters.cm Writing Group & Summer Writing contest via @talktravel
- from: Sylvia Hubbard
- The Alcona Writers Retreat will run June 4-7 in Alcona County
- Detroit Working Writers Wants to read your work... Deadline April 10th
- #MotownWriters Monthly @DetroitLibrary 3/14 Using video and audio to promote
- WRITING CONTEST from Rochester Writers... DEADLINE COMING SOON #MichLit plz share
- You're invited to The Red Ink Conference (Mar 28, 2015)
- Fwd: [writers-542] Meetup details changed: Motown Writers Monthly Meetup Group Monthly LOCATION CHANGE:DIA
- From Sylvia Hubbard
- #MotownWriters Literary Monthly @Meetup: Gift Exchange| End of the Year Announcements?Unsure of what to do?
- Re: Sylvia Hubbard
- TODAY: Learn to Brand/Publish Your Book w/Pam Perry & Sylvia Hubbard #Detroit
- Detroit Lions Receiver Calvin Johnson Mom, Dr. Arica Johnson, Inspires at Women's Event in Novi | PRLog
- Windsor International Writers Conference
- 11th Annual Motown Literary Meet & Greet B&N WSU Aug 9th #motownlit
- Social Media for authors Aug 2nd Workshop hosted by @DetWkgWriters Space still avail #motownlit
Help & Donate
- Protected: #rochesterwriters Using Wattpad Notes… cc: @talktravel #amwriting #michlit
- I hate when real life gets in the way of my fiction life…#amwriting #authorsnote #wip #ravenous
- Write Stuff Webinar w/@SylviaHubbard1. Interested? #amwriting #motownwriters
- Just for fun: Ultimate Book Tag from Emily
- Author’s Notes for #WIP #Ravenous… Updated frm Chp17… #amwriting #JustWriteIt @wattpad
Nat’l Writers Union
Search This Site
|@SylviaHubbard1 on Got Books? Help Strengthen Det…|
|@SylviaHubbard1 on Got Books? Help Strengthen Det…|
|mmgsc100 on Got Books? Help Strengthen Det…|
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Book Review: Angela Flournoy's The Turner House - Book Review: Angela Flournoy’s The Turner House View On... tmblr.co/Z7W33t1lk_a6g 2 hours ago
- The daughters and I.love love beautiful. Getting old http://t.co/sxMubGKCJO 4 hours ago
- U know it's love when U make the annoying smacking noise deliberately in frt of him & he sez after 5mins, you're still cute. #mademynight 7 hours ago
- Sylvia gave you a voucher for a service on Fiverr sylviatestblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/sylvia… 8 hours ago
- Sylvia gave you a voucher for a service on Fiverr bit.ly/1GAWAu2 #mwn 9 hours ago
- #MotownWriters Monthly January 5, 2015Motown Writers Meetup Group This is the Detroit Motown Writers Meetup where special guest speakers talk about their literary journey, we share our challenges and struggles and we help each other. Want to announce an event? Want to share your book struggles? Want to announce your book's birth? Got a question! Come in! Join us! Donations are asked, but do […]
- Motown Writers Meetup Group Monthly Meetup June 30, 2011Motown Writers Meetup Group (Please forward this to a friend and bring several friends with you.) See ya Sat and please bring a donation to help us out. Also bring your literary challenges, new books to announce and achievements. Networking is key to our survival as writers and authors! This is your chance to learn, network and connect! Detroit, MI 48202 - U […]
- Freelance Marketplace Writers' Group May 20, 2015Motown Writers Meetup Group This Rochester based group is open to all new, working, and published writers, photographers, and illustrators. All genres welcome and free to attend. We are NOT a critique group - we discuss the business of writing. Topics and guests - we meet the third Tuesday of the month* - come once, once in a while, or every time!Our meeting […]
- Auburn Hills Writers Group Meeting!! February 5, 2013Motown Writers Meetup Group Writing exercises, discussion, networking and critique every 3rd Thursday at 6:30 at the Auburn Hills Library. Auburn Hills, MI 48326 - USA Thursday, June 18 at 6:30 PM Attending: 2 Details: http://www.meetup.com/michiganliterarynetwork/events/222713668/
- Nandi's Knowledge Cafe Open Mic Poetry July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 21:00:00 EDT Duration: 10800 Where: 12511 Woodward off of Glendale, in Highland Park Event Status: confirmed Event Description: w/ Torreano Resean Harrison contact https://www.facebook.com/Caesar.Torreano
- Always Brewing Detroit July 13, 2013Recurring Event First start: 2013-07-18 18:30:00 EDT Duration: 9000 Where: 19180 Grand River Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48223 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Open Mic tonight and every Thursday Always Brewing Detroit! Sign-up starts at 6:30pm, performances start at 7pm. Come and bring a friend! This is an open mic for poets, storytellers, singers/song […]
- Banned Book Week via @OMGFacts July 6, 2013When: Sun Sep 22, 2013 to Sat Sep 28, 2013 Where: EVERYWHERE Event Status: confirmed Event Description: The last week in September is designated as Banned Books Week in honor of great authors that have been challenged by various institutions
- Pen, Pitch, Publish, Profit! April 2, 2013When: Sat May 4, 2013 11am to 4pm EDT Where: 6 Depot Square - Montclair, 07042 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: For details, link here: http://penpitchpublishprofit.eventbrite.com
- Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DAB) January 21, 2011When: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10am to 12pm ESTReplaces event originally scheduled for: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10am Where: Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History - Detroit, MI Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Detroit Association of Black Storytellers (DABS) meets at Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History on the 4th Saturday of each m […]
- Group wall post by Denise J BrysonDenise J Bryson wrote on Motown Writers Network's wall: So here is a little update. Artistic Words Publishing will be releasing soon a short story complilation from the authors signed. There will be romance, suspense, surprise and from me, horror. As for the new release date of my novel , "In The Footsteps Of A Killer" you will have to wait ju […]
- Facebook group RSS feedUsing Wallflux.com you can access the RSS-feed of your Facebook group. This is the demonstration message at the Regular Wallflux Feed for a Facebook group ID. #68379811096.
- Link: The Widow Maker: Till Death Do Us Part May Come Sooner Than LaterMidnite Love posted a link to Motown Writers Network's wall: It's here! New Release by Midnite Love. Read free with Kindle Unlimited Zenobia Brackett is not your typical serial killer. She’s beautiful, witty and charismatic. She is also what one would call a fashionista. Not only is she a designer, she owns her own boutique/consignment store. A chi […]
- Group wall post by Ken ColemanKen Coleman posted a photo on Motown Writers Network's wall: Pre-order your book today. Visit www.onthisdaydetroit.com (0 comments)
- Link: Sylvia gave you a voucher for a service on FiverrSylvia Hubbard posted a link to Motown Writers Network's wall: Sylvia sent you a voucherfor a free service on Fiverr. Fiverr is the world's largest marketplace for services,where you can get everything you need starting at $5. Your voucher is waiting for you. Get started now! (1 like, 0 comments) […]
Writer’s Must Have Resources
Synergy Energy: How to Use the Power of Partnerships to Market Your Book, Grow Your Business, and Brand Your Ministry
Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual, Volume 2: How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book
Do you have a writer's resource must have? Contact Us!
see more links and partners | click here